Free Austin Texas apartment locating
Total Metropolitan population: 1.8 million
Est population (2035): 3.5 million
Median Age: 29.6
Retail Occupancy rate: 95.9 percent
Unemployment rate: 4.1 percent
Total retail space (at the end of 2013): 35,5+ million square feet
Our goal at HomePlace Apartment Search, your apartment finder in Austin TX, is to make moving as easy as possible for you. With this in mind, we offer this FREE valuable moving timeline guide:
Six Weeks Before your Move:
· Take inventory of the items you are moving to Austin.
· Have a Garage Sale.
- · Give notice to current landlord or sixty (60) days notice if required- be sure to check your lease!).
- · Put valuables in a safe deposit box before the movers arrive..
- · Retrieve & pack records of: eyeglasses, prescriptions, xrays, kids’ school records and pet medical immunizations.
One week before moving:
- · Notify your agent at HomePlace Apartment Search when and where you are moving.
- · Separate personal items for travel from items the movers will take.
- · Remove valuables from safe deposit box(es).
- Check on service of utilities (electric,telephone, gas, water, TV cable, Internet).
- · Be at the house the entire time the movers are
- · Carry valuables (including jewelry and documents) with you
- · Double check with moving company on correct destination address and delivery date.
- · Disconnect all utilities (unless freezing temps require heat or dripping faucets).
- · Turn in old keys, garage door opener to appropriate people.
Information about moving to Austin Texas from Austin apartment locator
Austin Texas Information
: population, cost of living, Austin Texas chamber of commerce, major employers, Austin Independent School District, Dell Computers, Freescale Semiconductor, IBM Corp, Seton Healthcare Network, St. David's Healthcare, daily newspaper, Austin American-Statesman, housing, homes in Austin Tx, Austin chamber of commerce, University of Texas, Austin's bats